1. General provisions
1. The Complaints Procedure was prepared in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “NOZ”) and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended (the “Act”). and applies to consumer goods (hereinafter referred to as "Goods"), for which the rights of the buyer from liability for defects (hereinafter referred to as "complaints") are claimed during the warranty period.
2. The Complaints Procedure is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions. By concluding the purchase contract, the Buyer agrees with the General Terms and Conditions and this Complaints Procedure and confirms that he is properly acquainted with them.
3. The e-shop customer is either the Buyer-consumer within the meaning of § 2 para. a) of Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on Consumer Protection (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer - Consumer”) or Buyer-Entrepreneur, who, during the conclusion and performance of the Contract, acts in the course of his business activities (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer - Entrepreneur”). Buyer-consumer and Buyer-entrepreneur are collectively referred to as "Buyer".
4. In concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract, the seller acts within the framework of its business activities. The Seller is an entrepreneur who directly or through other entrepreneurs delivers products or services to the Buyer.
2. Liability of the Seller
1. The Seller is liable to the Buyer that the Goods are free from defects upon receipt. In particular, the Seller agrees that at the time the Buyer took over the Goods:
- the item has properties agreed by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, those characteristics which the Seller or the manufacturer have described or which the Buyer expected due to the nature of the goods and the advertising they carry out,
- the item is fit for the purpose stated by the Seller for its use or for which the item of this kind is usually used,
- the thing corresponds to the quality or design of the agreed sample or model, if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or model,
- the item is in an appropriate quantity, measure or weight, and
- the case complies with legal requirements.
2. The Goods are accompanied by a tax document and some products warranty certificate. If the Goods are not accompanied by a warranty card, a tax document serves to make a claim.
Information on the right of withdrawal
1. Right of withdrawal
1.1 You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
1.2 You have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of the day following the date of conclusion of the contract and in the event of the conclusion of a purchase contract when you or your third party (other than the carrier) accept the goods.
1.3 For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal, you must notify Pharao Pictures sro, registered office at Nováčkova 346/58, 614 00, Brno, of your withdrawal from this contract, identification number: 29351332, in the form of unilateral legal action (for example services or fax). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not your responsibility.
1.4 To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal before the end of the relevant period.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
2.1 If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will return to you, without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date we receive your notice of withdrawal, all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except additional costs incurred as a result of The delivery method you choose, which is different from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us). For refunds, we will use the same means of payment that you used to initiate the initial transaction, unless you have specifically specified otherwise. You will not incur additional costs under any circumstances. We will only refund after we receive the returned goods or if you prove that you have sent the goods back, whichever comes first.
2.2 You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are solely responsible for the diminution of the value of the goods as a result of handling the goods in a manner other than that necessary to understand the nature and characteristics of the goods, including their functionality.
2.3 If you have asked to start providing services within the withdrawal period, you will pay us an amount commensurate with the scope of the services provided until you have informed us of the withdrawal compared to the total range of services set out in the contract.
Download form: Sample withdrawal form
Complaints, warranty, service
The warranty period for defects of the delivered goods starts to run from the day of handing over the goods to the buyer. The seller guarantees the quality and completeness of the delivery. The warranty period for the goods is 24 months. The warranty period for foodstuffs with a shelf life of 12 months from the date of production is 12 months.
The buyer is obliged immediately upon delivery to check with the carrier the condition of the shipment (the number of packages, the integrity of the tape or, on the contrary, sticking the carrier tape, damage to the box, etc.).
If the shipment is visibly knocked down, deformed, torn, or taped with the carrier's tape, the buyer should ask the driver of the shipping company present to record these facts in the pickup report. It is a so-called takeover with reservation. The Buyer shall notify the carrier of its reservations regarding the consignment and request that they be recorded in the handover protocol. Note about any damaged packaging is very important! If, after unpacking a shipment with the stated reservation (eg: damaged / dented package), the buyer discovers damage to the goods, the inclusion of the reservation will be important for the acknowledgment of the claim. If the buyer accepts the parcel without reservations and subsequently finds the damaged goods and the package, such complaint will not be taken into account.
If damage to the shipment is discovered, the Buyer must notify the Seller of this fact by a generally valid means of communication, or in person. If a visual record or other documentation is required for the assessment of damage to the shipment, any written contact is used, with the faster and preferred electronic one - email@example.com. Documentation and video must be sent without undue delay, but no later than 3 days after receipt of goods. Enclosure of the e-mail must include thorough documentation of the shipment with photographs (packaging including shipping label, liner, own damaged goods), a record of the status of the shipment together with a copy of proof of payment. We will then contact you and initiate damages proceedings.
Download form: Sample claim form
To deliver goods other than those ordered:
If the buyer suspects according to the significantly different weight of the delivered parcel compared to the ordered goods that it could be a mistake / replacement of the parcel etc., he does not accept the parcel and asks the driver to place it in the depot. The buyer will then immediately contact the seller at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a review of the situation.
In the event that the buyer accepts the package and after opening it finds out that it has received another order / other goods, the products DO NOT OPEN or their packaging does not violate otherwise. Everything is thoroughly documented by photographs (box including shipping label, invoice, package contents - own goods). After that, he / she will immediately contact the e-mail address email@example.com and will also send all photographs and documents. The Seller will then contact the Buyer to resolve the substitution. In similar cases, it will generally return to the driver for erroneously delivered consignments and then arrange for their correct delivery. Therefore it is really important not to open individual products. Otherwise, the buyer will also be charged for the open products.
If any part of the ordered and paid goods is missing in the shipment, the Buyer is obliged to report this fact immediately. The Seller shall trace and inspect everything and, in case of a justified claim, propose a method of compensation.
For orders over £ 160.
You will redeem your points for money and you will be deprived of them the next time you buy.
We will pack and send to you as soon as possible.
What we do not do so we finish and in the flight fly into your beaks.